TopBand: TopBand Dinner pictures

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: TopBand Dinner pictures
From: Will KN6DV" <kn6dv@contesting.com (Will KN6DV)
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 04:51:21 +0100
I am just done with editing all the pages with the photos from the TopBand
dinner.
It is late and have seen my wife for about 15 minutes so I need to spent
some time inside the house.
We had a great time. This was a high light for me at the Dayton convention.
Now we need some text and calls on the photos, so I am asking some one who
can send me some comments for each photo and I will edit it in, all pictures
are numbered so just send me some comments with the number.
Thanks 73 Will, K6NDV (ex KN6DV)

http://www.as.net/~kn6dv

and click on TopBand than go to the Dayton page.