TopBand: EU6AF

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: EU6AF
From: rtym@ippt.gov.pl (Ryszard Tymkiewicz)
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 21:20:58 +0100
Dear Friends,
Well,I haven't imagined this subject /QSL from EU6AF/ will be so "HOT"!
So far I'v got more than 20 requests for EU6AF QSL!
OK,I will try to do what I can.I'm in a touch with EU1TT who is a friend of
EU6AF. I'm helping him with getting QSL YI9CW from SP5 station and Gary has
told me he is able to get QSLs from EU6AF.
I HOPE IT WILL WORK BUT I CAN'T PROMISE !
Anyway,I'v got from several of you details of QSOs but not from everyone,so
please send me details of QSO via e-mail.

                           73 Rys SP5EWY