TopBand: Sorry state of affairs!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Sorry state of affairs!
From: gu3whn@guernsey.net (Mike Sloan)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 22:44:07 +0000
Hello all,

Managed to work Bill, W4ZV, quite early at 2202z this evening and was
called by W1WEF.  I was pleasantly suprised by such a good contact with
W so early as I was hoping to hear VK and looked forward to a fruitful
operating period.

Unfortunately the frequency was quite cynically taken over and then
deliberately jammed, presumably because I was called CQ DX.

Stations from ES, the main culprit who called me incessantly before HE
worked Jack, DJ, SM and other Eu's called.  This is supposed to be fun,
Guys.  Give me a break.

For their benefit, I would be delighted to work them at any other time,
except the ES of course, but please not when I am calling CQ DX.

73

Mike