TopBand: K9AY LOOP SUMMARY

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: K9AY LOOP SUMMARY
From: gs4x4dk@netvision.net.il (ami shami)
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 14:56:18 +0200
To  summarize  the  replies  I  received  for  the  K9AY  LOOP.

1.  The  article  was  published  in  Sep.  1997  QST  p.43  to  46.
2.  HAMS  OPINION :  an  amazing  small  size  ,triangle  shaped (25'h,
    30'w),  directional  antenna  ,at  ground  level.
3.  Two  perpendicular  loops  on  the  same  pole ,  can be  switched
    easily  to  four  directions.
4.  I  wonder  (I  will  try  it),  if  it  will  work , with  radial
    system  on  at  roof  level , or  only  at  ground  level.

            Many  thanks  again  to  all  of  you  for  your  e mail .

                       73  AMI  SHAMI   4X4DK.