TopBand: External Receive Ant port for TS450S

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: External Receive Ant port for TS450S
From: CATALANO_DENIS_E@hq.navsea.navy.mil (CATALANO_DENIS_E@hq.navsea.navy.mil)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 07:40:00 -0500
Since we are planning to operate 160M from San Andres (HK0) 2 - 10 March (CW
before contest and SSB during ARRL DX phone test) we are bringing a few Beverage
antennas with us.  The problem is that the TS-450S does not have an external
receive antenna port, nor can it accommodate the ZJ cable like the Kenwoods
TS430, 930, and 940 can.  The question is what circuit, box, whatever, is
recommended we use to receive on either a beverage or the transmit antenna
without manually switching things?  TNX & 73 Denis, W4DC