Topband: DJ8WL

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: DJ8WL
From: K0CKD.ennis@mcleodusa.net (Dennis G. Peterson)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 05:03:59 -0500
I am saddened by the passing of Peter/DJ8WL.  I have
corresponded with Peter several times over the course of my
experiences on topband.  I first became acquainted with
Peter while living on the West Coast as he was a member of
the West Coast 160 Meter Bulletin.  Peter had lots of
information to give and his 33rd position on the DXCC for
topband was quite indicative of his early involvement as a
topband enthusiast.  Since relocating from the Pacific
Northwest where European QSO's were a premium at best to let
alone hear as well as work, Peter is one of a few whom I
never got to QSO with on 160. But I shall remember and
treasure the other correspondence.

Rest Easy Peter and God Bless You my Friend.

K0CKDennis