Topband: KH3/NH6D

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: KH3/NH6D
From: n6ff@snowcrest.net (Dick Wolf)
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 18:19:56 -0700

Hi All,

Bill, NH6D will be making numerous trips to Johnston Island for the next year
or so.  He will be there on July 20 for a few days, and will try to operate
as work committments permit.  He expects to make several more trips in Aug
99.  The club station equipment and antenna status is unknown, but the
FT-1000D and tri-band yagi are supposedly operational.  The amplifier is said
to be 'fried'.  We do not know the make/model of the amp at this time.

Bill will check the station status this trip, and if necessary, return with
whatever is needed to operate the lowbands.  I believe we can get NH6D/KH3 up
and running on 160/80/40m before the Sep/Oct lowband season begins.  I will
try to keep you folks informed of station status as we progress.

Bill prefers CW, but does operate some SSB - QSL to N6FF

73 & DX

Dick - N6FF