Topband: Beverage Transformer Correction

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Beverage Transformer Correction
From: k6se@juno.com (Earl W Cunningham)
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 07:38:07 -0700
In my post on Beverage antennas there was an error on the transformer
info I provided.

Double all the winding values to correct it, i.e., instead of 12 turns,
make it 24 turns.  The tap for 50-ohm coax is at 8 turns instead of 4 and
the 75-ohm tap is at 10 turns instead of 5.  This data assumes that the
Beverage is a 450-ohm antenna.

Sorry for the mistake.  My notes serve me better than my memory.

73, de Earl, K6SE