Topband: Condx on Topband

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Condx on Topband
From: kk4tr@webtv.net (Joseph Dube)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 08:59:07 -0400 (EDT)
I live in Tampa,FL and I was wondering if any one in the Southern half
of the US (other than Tom W8JI) has been able to hear any of the DX
everybody up North is working the last couple of mornings?  I was just
curious if there was a reason for such a drastic difference in condx
between both areas.  I was able to copy Idaho, Iowa, Maryland, Virginia
and of course Macon Ga. as they worked the Australian and New Zealand
stations one after another.  The best I could do is "see their lips
moving but couldn't hear them speak!!"  Was it just condx or something
else?  Any Ideas?

Joe KK4TR
Tampa.FL
http://members.tripod.com/~kk4tr/index.html