Topband: cndx on 15th Oct frm EU

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: cndx on 15th Oct frm EU
From: df2py@t-online.de (DF2PY)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 15:16:12 +0200
Hi topbanders !
This am with figures SFI =200  a=20 k=5 nothing good was expected.
W8JI called in with 579, towards the end of the chat showed 599.
Surprisingly Bill -K0HA called about 15min b4 sunrise - nice to see u back Bill
After that W8JI called again in cw and asked me to move to SSB.Ragchewed from 5
min b4 sunrise `til 8 min past sunrise,then i was too weak to beat the qrn at
Toms place.He complained about a storm in Florida ruining the band- guess that
was the number one reason for todays low activity ?
Anyways it would be interesting how far these things spread QRN under regular
cndx in the US ? I know that with good cndx we get the stuff over here from
several thousand miles away.But it always pays to be there -  73 de df2py