Topband: UN7AB

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: UN7AB
From: bernie@dailydx.com (Bernie McClenny)
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 03:16:47 +0100
I started hearing UN7AB around 02:39Z on October 28.  His signal peaked around
02:51Z.  By around 02:56 he worked K3RR, this was after the peak for both Joe
and I.  He gave Joe a 559.  Around 03:04Z he was just barely in there for me.
Around that time is when Sid, K3SX, Bob, K3UL and Gary, KD9SV, were hearing
him well enough to call.  I could only tell someone was there.

It was a new one for Joe, congrats!  Wish it was for me.  Oh well next time.
This was one of those magic moments on Topband.  Hope to work him next time.

de Bernie

--
Bernie McClenny, W3UR
Editor of The Daily DX & How's DX?