Topband: ZK2 Niue operation

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ZK2 Niue operation
From: k7ca@infowest.com (k7ca@infowest.com)
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 10:41:54 -0700
Hello All,

  W7TVF and myself, K7CA, are planning an expedition to ZK2 this
Februrary.  Tickets are purchased and we should be there
sometime 7 Feb.  We will try to get setup to operate 160m at our
sunset, about 0600z.  160m will be our priority but we will have 80m
and 40m also.  Look for us everyday on topband at 0600z  until our
sunrise at about 1700z.  Antennas are a homebrew (by N7JW) top
loaded vertical with lots of radials and beverages for RX. We will
probably use a frequency above 1830 but will let you know when we
arrive.  We leave for home 20 Feb so with a little luck and some
decent band conditions we hope to put you all in the log.

73, AL K7CA