Topband: condx

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: condx
From: W7lr@aol.com (W7lr@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 14:40:41 EST
Last evening UU4JMG was heard for over an hour, mostly s7, sometimes s8,
worked some w8's and a few others.  I got a W7?.  Anyone have his address or
manager? EA3VY had a good signal last night.  evening of 29th heard about 20
Europeans but none of them could hear me, while in Utah K7CA and N7JW were
working them contest style.  evening of 28th European signals were much
weaker, but worked five with no problem, lots of 449 and 559.  JA still good
when any activity there. 6W6JX loud here in the evening but big pileups on
his frequency.  73 Bob W7LR