Topband: XZ0A West Coast Propagation

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: XZ0A West Coast Propagation
From: w2vjn@rosenet.net (George, W2VJN)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 08:03:46 -0800
XZ0A has been coming through to the west coast both yesterday and
today, 1/16.  He is audible in SW OR from sometime after 15Z and
comes out of the noise at 15:30 Z.  Signals are 100% copy  from
15:30 to 15:50 working Euros and JAs and fade out is around
15:55.  This is with my transmitting antenna, a half wave sloper,
but he does not hear me.  No one else seems to be calling from
the US.  Maybe some of the big west coast signals can get on and
get his attention.

George, W2VJN