Topband: 4X4NJ Sunrise NA Activity

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 4X4NJ Sunrise NA Activity
From: 4x4nj@iname.com (R. Kline)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 19:20:10 -0000
For the last 10 days, I have been active most mornings from about 20 minutes
before my sunrise until at least 5 minutes afterwards (sunrise is currently
0445 UTC).  My frequency is as near as possible to 1828 KHz and my QSX is 1
Up.  I usually put a self spot on the packet cluster, and I call "CQ NA" and
indicate "QSX 1 UP".  So far, I've not made any QSOs and very little
activity from North America has been heard.  The band appears to be
excellent - very quiet and good signals when they are there.  Any North
American QSOs would be very much appreciated.
73,
Riki, 4X4NJ