Topband: Gus Is A92ZE

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Gus Is A92ZE
From: daveN4SU@att.net (David Kennedy)
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 08:36:55 -0400
Dave and Tom,

To let you both know that I was issued my license and
call sign A92ZE today.  I was supposed to be in
Atlanta and New Orleans this week - but based on what
is going on over here I didn't go.

I will be on the air tomorrow morning around 0200z
(5am local - I leave for work at 6am) on 1824khz if it
is clear, otherwise 1832khz.  I got some feedback that
0000z may be a better time for USA on 160 - but that
is a tough time for me, especially during the week.  I
will be using the Alpha Delta DX-A for 160 and the
HF2-V on 40 and 80. If no luck on 160 then I will be
on 40 at 0230 for about 15 minutes.   I will also get
on tonight on 40 around 1630z for a while.

Tom,  I have not started building the ant yet, but
plan on it soon.   I think you were telling me to tie
the ends of my roof radials together with a perimeter
connecting wire?  I am scheduled to come to the USA
early next month so will pick up the ladder line then.

73,

Gus
A92ZE