Topband: Broadcast stations

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Broadcast stations
From: ozling@mail.dk (Henrik Weiss)
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 13:24:40 +0100
Hello topband friends,
I would appreciate any info on where to find a list of broadcast stations in
the 160 M vicinity, present in Europe. The list I have seen so far are all
focused on the Americas.

I am about to launch my two FLAG antennas and am looking for a BC signal to
adjust the F/B.

To K6SE and other FLAG enthusiasts:

Is it possible to make the termination resistor remotely adjustable from the
shack and thereby achieve a variable F/B elevation angle ? Or is it just the
attenuation of the back lobe that I am able to play around with ?.

Has someone tried and modelled the FLAG with varying resistor value and
looked at the back lobe shape ?.

HNY de OZ1ING
Henrik