Topband: Re: Posting Results SPDC Dec 30/31

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Re: Posting Results SPDC Dec 30/31
From: herbs@vitelcom.net (Herbert Schoenbohm)
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 09:24:51 -0400
Dear Om's I enjoyed the Stew Perry challenge this year even though I did not
have any Beverages working.  A stray cow took care of that.  Additionally my
paddle was held together with rubber bands since the main spring broke and I
must have sounded like a consummate lid trying to send exchanges.  I took
two hands to send anything so that the paddle wouldn't fly off the table.

This will probably be my last contest since my final litigation with the
Supreme Court was not heard as expected.  However, I would like to turn in a
score and attempts to use the CT logging program resulted in losing the grid
squares to the first 5 contacts.  I will try and redo the log manually and
submit it.  Is there any section of the CT logging program that will allow
the logging of the needed grid squares without default?  Please let me know
if you have any suggestions.

73

Herb (KV4FZ)