Topband: YK9A and A92ZE

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: YK9A and A92ZE
From: kd9sv@tk7.net (Gary&Bev)
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 16:32:32 -0500
Very pleasant surprise last night to work Gus, and a few minutes later
have good copy on YK9A.  He was excellent copy in Indiana for about 45
minutes, but was fading down from about 0200Z on.  I didnt stay on after
I lost copy to see if he peaked up again at his sunrise.  He was
apparently transmiting much better that he was hearing, as he was
frequently calling QRZ NA with many many east coast still calling him.
Hope they get their receiving noise problems corrected as many stations
need this one...de gary, kd9sv