Topband: YK9A QSLs

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: YK9A QSLs
From: k9la@gte.net (Carl K9LA)
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 10:28:56 -0500
This is just a quick "thank you" to Don W2MPK for the kind words about
our YK9A QSL efforts.

I would be negligent (more appropriately, I would be in deep $*!#) if I
didn't acknowledge the help of my wife Vicky AE9YL with the QSL
efforts.  Even though she's the Director of Religious Education at one
of the local Catholic schools here in Ft Wayne (BTW, her connection
still doesn't seem to help me with my topband exploits) and this is a
very busy time of year for her, she helped for many, many hours working
off the backlog.

We certainly enjoyed operating from YK9A, but we also recognize that the
QSL is just as important.

Carl K9LA