Topband: Who's Who on 160

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Who's Who on 160
From: watchman@tig.com.au (Nick)
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 21:28:14 +0100
"Who's Who on TopBand" update + info
http://www.qsl.net/160

What's up?

        As most of you know, for the past two years K3BU was the guy behind
the "Who's Who..."  top band listing.  Yuri did a great job updating and
editing your submissions.  I wish him well and thank him for his unselfish
contribution to the Topband community.

        We are excited!  Established in 1997, "Who's who..." is now
recognized worldwide as a premier source for topband DXCC standings and
achievements providing the most up-to-date ham listing on the net.  Of
course, this would be impossible without the help from over 420 stations
listed in 8 categories, updating  their standings on regular basis!
Thanks guys!

        What's new?  New layout and new web-design.  New announcement
list @ Yahoo!  Also, we would like to hear from you and link back to YOUR
web page, providing you have a real and unique topband content.

                                        TNX and CU there!

                                        Nick, VK2ICV
                                        http://www.qsl.net/160