Topband: Bi-directional prop

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Bi-directional prop
From: kt1v@demop.com (Ted Demopoulos)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 23:25:48 -0400

>K3BU notes:
>..
>One proof without chart recorders is that we often have a situation when we
>hear the station well, but cannot get through (keeps CQing in your face -

Not agreeing or disagreeing with whether bi-directional prop exists, I
need to state what that this quite simply is not proof!

Proof has a *very* strong meaning to me (like the directionary meaning
perhaps).
For example, I almost always TX on a somewhat omnidirectional antenna,
and listen on beverages. At sunrise, I'm usually deaf to the Carribean.

73

Ted, reformed Mathematician (who just might go back and finish his
doctorate before long), KT1V