Topband: XU and PJ2

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: XU and PJ2
From: ea6acc@jazzfree.com (Josep)
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 07:13:09 -0000
Hi all,

XU7ACB was spotted on tuesday 10th around 2130z, but strong QRN and QSB made
very difficult to hear anything. But time to time Dick showed up the noise,
so I called him and.....he replayed to me!
This morning I woke up at 0545z, and after connecting the cluster, PJ2/K9BG
appeared there. I have had to wait untill 0648z to start hearing him, at
0650z he answered my call. His best signal was at 0653z (SR here 0704z) with
a honest 569. At 0657z he disappeared. Again, lots of QRN and QSB.
So, thanks Dick and Jerry for the new-ones, that makes my total #149.

73/Josep
EA6ACC