Topband: BCB Trap Filter

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: BCB Trap Filter
From: eric@K3NA.ORG (Eric Scace K3NA)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 16:09:16 -0500
Hi Barry --

   I just happened to come across the 1995 November issue of "QEX" while
unpacking a box of stuff from my move today.  On pages 3
through 11 is an article by Ed Wetherhold W3NQN describing the design,
construction and adjustment of a bandstop filter for the AM
band to kill a nearby AM broadcast station of 1480 kHz.  A table of standard
component values to use for broadcast frequencies
throughout the AM band is provided.  The rejection on the design frequency is
more than 60 dB.

   This appears to be exactly what you need.

-- Eric K3NA