Topband: CQWW 160 Condx

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CQWW 160 Condx
From: phil.catterall at ntlworld.com (Phil Catterall)
Date: Sun Jan 26 15:18:23 2003
>From Northern Europe I have to say condx have been bad. Signals from USA/VE
have never had strength in them and I still haven't worked VY2ZM (Still a
few hours left). Saturday was better for me than Sunday - I rose at 0300z to
work USA and just heard a few of the stronger guys then that I worked the
previous morning. I gave up in 2 hours before sunrise at 0600z and returned
to bed. It seems now I've reached age 50 I can't stand the pace! 23 USA/VE's
states worked Saturday and nil on Sunday.

Phil Catterall
G4OBK

---