Topband: PJ2T/W0CG

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: PJ2T/W0CG
From: otterstad at enter.vg (Ragnar Otterstad)
Date: Wed Feb 26 06:01:07 2003
The beverage seems to have done the trick !  Opr Geoff had a very nice pile up
going on 1838 this morning.     Once I got him to work split it became even
better. Hi
On sunrise  he peaked 599 and despite complaing about noise , he was hearing
most stations in EU calling.

By the sound of it, we are in for a super station also on 160 now !!

 GREAT !!

BTW  I am flyig up to JW on saturday and will make some efforts as JW5HE on
topband during the darkness hours, which are being reduced with some 20 mins
every day now ! Sunrise is coming up shortly.

73

Rag Otterstad    LA5HE also JW5HE OZ8RO
located in Telemark - home of skiing.

My antenna "farm" can be found on HTTP://no.photos.yahoo.com/la5he when you
click on  Radio.

Take a look at: http://WWW.visitTelemark.com

or  http://www.visitnorway.com