Topband: A/B testing K6se etc.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: A/B testing K6se etc.
From: W4EF at dellroy.com (Michael Tope)
Date: Tue Jul 1 16:29:49 2003
This is a good point. I can imagine a scenario where there is
some BC 3rd harmonic coming in off air, and some being
generated in the front-end of the receiver under test. The two
components could either add or subract depending on the
phase relationship. A good high-pass filter placed in front
of the receiver under test would eliminate this uncertainty.