Re: Topband: Using 1/2" PVC Conduit Vs. the Critters Who Eat Coax

To: "Donald Chester" <k4kyv@hotmail.com>, <K1ZM@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Using 1/2" PVC Conduit Vs. the Critters Who Eat Coax
From: "on4kj" <on4kj@skynet.be>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:02:30 +0100
Hello cable layers,

Dont worry to much folks. Not all brands are eaten by the critters, depends
upon the quality....... ( chimical composition of the cover ).
Lead a lot ( many  kilometers ) of cable somewhat every where. And believe
it or not, the grey stuff was eaten faster then  we could lay it ...... The
black stuff from a well defined brand is still intact after 20 years.
Thats why I never wear a grey suit ...........hi hi

Jos on4kj