Re: Topband: K8UR array

To: Ron Feutz <feutz@wctc.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: K8UR array
From: Tim Duffy K3LR <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 17:44:06 -0600
Hello Ron:

You might want to take a look a my QST article about the Lazy "V" array that I
used and was published in the early 90's.
I installed the K8UR array and the full sloper K1THQ array prior to settling on
the design that I worked on with WA3FET and K3LC (QST article). Both UR and THQ
arrays had disappointing results at my QTH.

Good Luck and 73!
Tim K3LR