Re: Topband: Reward Yaesu?

To: btippett@alum.mit.edu, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Reward Yaesu?
From: W2pm@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 09:08:18 EST
This is not a ARRL bash but the quality of their technical reviews has
declined over the years despite having more "details" available - they seldom
miss
the details that underlie these problems but they seem to actively avoid direct
criticisms of the items they review in a way which would apply the correct
pressure.  And by not doing that they all but give these makers an official
pass.