Re: Topband: The answer is $$$$

To: rwmcgwier@comcast.net, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: The answer is $$$$
From: W2pm@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 23:13:10 EST
I think what Tom may have meant is that it would have less costly IF they
solved the issue a lot earlier.  Who knows what Yaesu is really thinking but I
can tell you at my firm - Nortel - customer feedback is taken exceptionally
seriously and we figure the cost of losing customers and trying to regain them
is
far greater than fixing our mess in the first place - and as quickly as
possible..  I still think that if ARRL did adequate product reviews which cited
the
rig specifically and clearly as having these types of issues the pressure
would be difficult to resist - especially if Kenwd and Icom made an issue of it
in
their ad's...