Topband: Thanks (Inverted-L)

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Thanks (Inverted-L)
From: Chuck Sudds <chuck@dxham.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 15:26:43 -0600
Thanks to all who replied regarding my inquiry about building my first Inverted-L for 160 meters. I got lots of great suggestions about things I had not thought about. Also, many of my suspicions were reaffirmed. I plan to add as many radials as I can, as the weather permits. I even got one more laid this morning, before the rain drove me back indoors ;)

I doubt that I'll get much accomplished before next weekend's contest but MAYBE I will get something on by the SSB portion. Thanks again, all!

73 & DX!

Chuck KØTVD