RE: Topband: Great condx on Top Band

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: Topband: Great condx on Top Band
From: "Ragnar Otterstad" <otterstad@enter.vg>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 08:27:11 +0100
Saturday morning,( when I slept late ) turned out to be exceptional.

K5GO ( super station ? )was like a local in the contest and even N7JW from
Utah was 589, but I lost him under the EU stn he worked who started CQing
immediately after the qso.  If I only had known 160 was going to be like
that, I would have sacrified some of my ( much needed ) beautysleep !

73

" RAG "  Ragnar Otterstad   LA5HE JW5HE OZ8RO

My photo website:

http://no.photos.yahoo.com/la5he

Located in Telemark - Home of skiing.
For more information about Telemark take a look at :

www.visitTelemark.no     for more details.