[RTTY] Visalia rooms

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Visalia rooms
From: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 21:56:43 -0700
I have two extra rooms for the International DX Convention in Visalia, CA
next weekend.  The Holiday Inn, the convention hotel, is fully reserved.
The other room is at the John Jay, next door.  Both rooms are nonsmoking
with two beds.  The Holiday Inn is $84 + 10% tax, and the other is $92 +
tax.  (I'm sharing a friend's room.)

Many DXers from outside the West are signed up, including quite a few from
the eastern half of the US and other countries.

The web site is http://www.scdxc.org/visalia/index.html.  You won't believe
the bundle of stuff included as the grand prize.  The list of attendees is
on the web site too.

I can cancel both, so that's not a problem, but I wanted to offer them to
the "deserving" first.  Let me know ASAP.

Jim N7US
(480) 354-2870 or jim@n7us.net