Topband: THANKS!

To: "Topband post" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: THANKS!
From: "Osten B Magnusson" <sm5dqc@areteadsl.se>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 11:17:49 +0200

Dear friends!

The response to my question regarding coaxial loops
was much more than expected, so I don't have the time
to thank you in personal e-mails, doing it this way instead.

THANKS to all of you!

The coaxial loop seems to be useful only for reducing
power line noise etc. so I will test other suggestions,
K9AY-loop, N6FF-loop and the W8JI-vertical - to have
a lot of small W8JI verticals are unfortunately not
possible due to the limited space here, my garden is
only about 900 square meters.

I hope to meet you all on 80 and 160 coming season!

Once again THANKS and 73/DX de Osten SM5DQC

sm5dqc@areteadsl.se