RE: Topband: New way of DXing on Topband

To: "Tom Rauch" <w8ji@contesting.com>, <zoltan.pitman@vodafone.com>,<topband@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: Topband: New way of DXing on Topband
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist (N6RK)" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 19:13:59 -0700
A DX station recently told me that he received a QSL
card from a station "confirming" a QSO at a date
and time when the DX station actually worked me.
For some funny reason, I actually remembered this
other station's call from the pileup.  I'm sure it
was an honest mistake on his part.  The DX station
wanted to make sure that he didn't work this guy
and just copy down the call wrong.

Rick N6RK