Re: Topband: TOP HAT GUY WIRES

To: jz73@verizon.net, Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: TOP HAT GUY WIRES
From: "Missouri Guy, N0TT" <n0tt1@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 02:15:05 +0000
Sure Jon...I got mine from Crown Metal Products in Elizabeth, PA.
Catalog number GY 7185-SA.

It's been quite awhile since I ordered this guy wire...more than
12 years I think...hope they're still in business!!  The copper-clad guy
wire
lasts much longer than the so-called "galvanized" guy wire!!!

73,
Charlie
N0TT