Topband: DX Engineering Reversible Beverage System

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: DX Engineering Reversible Beverage System
From: "William H. Hein" <Bill@NT1Y.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 13:00:49 -0400
Anyone out there using this?  Looks interesting.  How does it compare to two
otherwise identical individual Beverages?  This would allow me to cover 6
directions from a single hub and three Beverages.

Been off the air for several months due to workload and business-related
travel, but was able to turn rig on last two nights.  Looks like I missed
TX9 and TJ last week.  Is ZD7 DXpedition still active on 160m?  Not many
cluster spots.  Also looking for 5T and 7X.

73,
Bill NT1Y

William Hein
Rykodisc