Re: Topband: Receivers

To: "JT Croteau" <jt@w6cfo.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Receivers
From: "Gene Smar" <ersmar@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 15:19:02 -0500
JT:

     Depending on the price sought, I'd buy the thing anyway.  I've had an
entire C-line station since I bought it new in 1979 and, as I've said many
times before, they can take it from my cold, dead hands!  I enjoy the fact
that one can actually WORK on these things and tweak them up from time to
time.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F