Topband: FW: somalia

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: FW: somalia
From: "Bernie McClenny" <bernie@dailydx.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 21:03:46 -0000
To all the North American Topband ops.
Thanks for your quick response!  Looks like the Italian team will put in a
serious effort towards working NA on 160 meters.  I wish everyone good luck
on a new one.  I know I sure look forward to the opertunity to work a new
one on Topband this season.  5T5SN (October 10) was # 248 for me.

73
Bernie, W3UR

Bernie McClenny, W3UR

Now more than ever - you need The Daily DX and The Weekly DX - to keep up
with the DX news from around the globe!

Editor of - The Daily DX <-- two free weeks http://www.dailydx.com/order.htm
          - The Weekly DX <-- free sample
http://www.dailydx.com/weekly2.html