Re: Topband: Conditions this weekend

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Conditions this weekend
From: W8AV@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 16:39:35 -0500
It was not your imagination.  Conditions on topband this past weekend were
pretty deplorable!

We only worked 34 countries from my station in Ohio and it was a real struggle
to get some of the usually easy to copy stations from Europe into our log.  We
also never heard a peep out of the 5U5Z guys.  G3SXW and his crew always make
it into ourlog in WW CW.

73........de Goose, W8AV