RE: Topband: Yaesu Key clicks

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: Topband: Yaesu Key clicks
From: "John L Merrill" <jmerrill1@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 22:58:14 -0500
However, for a new radio, the Yaesu's beat the other Japanese radios for
receiver performance. I would rather have a modified MarkV( with roofing
filter) than a ProII. of course for twice the price you could have an Orion
with a great receiver and buggy firmware. And for 6 times the price you
could have an IC7800 or FTDX9000 that doesnt beat an Orion. :-)

YMMV

John N1JM