Re: Topband: Topband Conditions

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Topband Conditions
From: Earl W Cunningham <k6se@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 19:17:06 -0800
Pete, KJ7WY wrote:

"I just want to remind our European friends, that for the next couple of
weeks it might be possible, if not probable, for a European sunset to
west coast sunrise path. I know best probability is with the northern
European countries and even western Russia. Sunset starts at about 1400z
for the Rocky Mountain locations till about 1520z for the northwest."