Topband: Jim Monihan's comments re- Time Clocks

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Jim Monihan's comments re- Time Clocks
From: "Dick and Adele Bingham" <binghamstehekin@starband.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 10:14:05 -0800
regarding ==>

Message: 6
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 15:53:06 -0500
From: "Jim Monahan" <K1PX@msn.com>
Subject: Topband: WWVB Radio Clocks
To: <topband@contesting.com>, <w2pm@aol.com>

NIST has an excellent article on these clocks and the WWVB station at:

http://www.boulder.nist.gov/timefreq/stations/radioclocks.htm<http://www.boulder.nist.gov/timefreq/stations/radioclocks.htm>

My Radio Shack radio controlled clock has worked for the past few years almost
365 days a year from here in CT sitting atop one of my rigs in my shack.

73, Jim, K1PX
==============================
This is what was displayed after "clicking" on the website Jim provided ==>

Not Found
The requested object does not exist on this server. The link you followed is
either outdated, inaccurate, or the server has been instructed not to let you
have it.
Go, instead, to ==>
http://www.boulder.nist.gov/timefreq/stations/radioclocks.htm to read about the
"Time Clocks"...