Topband: The "Contest" this past weekend

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: The "Contest" this past weekend
From: "Dick and Adele Bingham" <binghamstehekin@starband.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 10:48:43 -0800
Greetings everyone!

Was my receiver dead this past weekend? I only heard only three
stations on - one Costa Rica, K6SE, and a local. I thought I might
possibly have had the contest date wrong.

"ARRL Inter. DX Contest, SSB: 0000Z, Mar 5 to 2400Z, Mar 6
   Mode: SSB
   Bands: 160, 80, 40, 20, 15, 10m"

I haven't seen comments here on Topband about bad conditions
this past weekend, so I am still puzzled!

73 Dick - w7wkr

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html