Topband: Ja opening sp/lp from east coast

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Ja opening sp/lp from east coast
From: "john" <ldoyle@gwi.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 08:52:30 -0600
Hi.Just a few comments on working Ja's from Maine..as Jeff mentioned we are in
a good position to work ja this past season have heard many more than I could
work and also heard one ja long path, thought I logged it but can't find it
believe it was a ja5 but the excitement began for me feb. 4 working ja1jrk and
again on feb.5 working jh2fxk,,ja0qnj and lastly 3 mar. ja8isu...when I
operated from Arrowsic Is.only worked one ja in 20 years ja3onb I guess
location comes into play as well.the opening of mar. 6/ 05 lasted 4/5 mins..all
ja's were worked short path....John K1GUN