Topband: Re better conditions

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Re better conditions
From: "ROBBERT BRIGGS" <kzedal@aapt.net.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 23:35:40 +1100
Currently at my location propogation has been very mediocre these past 2
months.Had a couple of breif openings in February to USA.The usual summer run
of JA signals have been sporadic except for JA7NI who has had regular good sigs
589.Most USA sigs are very poor at present,439 except for a handfull of the
regular bigger stations,even then signals only average 559 and may peak 589 at
your sunrise.
Daylight saving ends at end of month so I will be able to listen a bit later
and catch a few mid to west coasters near their sunrise.
I certainly am not excited yet that conditions have improved and consider the
past 12 months on 160 one of the leanest DX holes I have had on 160.
Looking forward to better times.Bob,VK3ZL.