Topband: All the ON4's

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: All the ON4's
From: zl3ix@inet.net.nz
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 19:58:25 GMT
Another 20 minute wonder at my SR  (=1850z Rag!)

Band was dead when I arrived at 1845z, then G3XGC, and a CQ.  All h--- broke
loose for 20 minutes.  SV3RF in the log for a new one, and then the spotlight
moved, favouring ON4 today.  ON4AEK, ON4MA (who didn't come back to me), and
ON4WW.

Yet another good Eu opening, but very short because of the long distance
involved.  The very fast QSB and QRM at the Eu end didn't help the QSO count.
Will try and remember to work split in future, but the opening is so short it's
easy to forget.

Tree, my observations of yesterday were the same as yours - nada!

73, Greg, ZL3IX