Topband: Band condx

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Band condx
From: Larry Molitor <w7iuv@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 07:06:26 -0700 (PDT)
This morning was probably the best I've seen the band
in the last year, at least toward VK/ZL.

The ZL digi was stronger than I've heard it in a very
long time. VK3ZL was 569, little QSB and srtonger than
usuall by a lot. Also VK6ABL was 559 and stable. All
this about 1/2 hour before my sunrise.

Usually Bob is equal copy on the Beverages and the
Inv-V, but this morning the Beverages were noticeably
better. I did use the V for TX.

73,

Larry - W7IUV
DN07dg