Topband: 160 meter Mid West Broadcast Station

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160 meter Mid West Broadcast Station
From: "wa4fki" <wa4fki@nc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 12:35:47 -0400
Hello Everyone,

Since the conditions changed and the QRN is high I have not heard the ham
station in the Mid West (think MO) who used to broadcast on 1.860 (think this
was frequency).

Can anyone tell me if this station and would like to correspond with me about
it?

In addition I would appreciate informing me of any intruders you monitor.

Bill Zellers
WA4FKI
IARU Region 2 Monitoring Service Coordinator